We will always remember Cory, wife of Ninoy for the Yellow ribbons and for being the 1st woman president of the Philippines, who restored democracy.
I will always remember her as a humble housewife who fought Pres. Marcos, a powerful dictator, that led to the bloodless EDSA revolution. Her ascension to the presidency became a symbolic victory and triumph of good versus evil. I admired Pres. Cory's selfless love for our country and devotion to God. She is an inspiration to every Filipino.
These are memorabilia that I collected in honor of this great woman.
 |
| Campaign dolls and pins when Cory ran against Marcos for the presidency on Feb 1986 |
 |
| Button pins issued when President Cory Aquino died on August 1, 2009 |
 |
| Campaign pins when Cory ran for the presidency on Feb 1986 |
 |
| Various campaign pins of Cory when she ran against Marcos on Feb 1986 |
 |
| CORY Button Pins which I donated to Malacanang Museum |
 |
| CORY Doll and Pins which I donated to Malacanang Museum |
 |
| Pres. Corazon "Cory" Aquino sculpture bust made by F CAEDO |
 |
| CORY political memorabilia which I donated to Malacanang Museum now on display. |
 |
| Some CORY button pins which I donated to Malacanang Museum, now on display |
 |
| Tribute to CORY watches by SWATCH |
 |
| A Woman Dressed in Sunshine commemorative watches by SWATCH |
Hello,
ReplyDeleteI am looking for information about the collector's market
for the Marcos presidency - namely, a set of dinnerware
with the presidential seal.
Who would be interested in that item, and where could I
get further information in terms of price ranges?
Thanks so much,
Hello, how can I reach you? I am planning to feature you on TV5.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing these pics.
ReplyDeleteHello. How can I reach you? I need your help for my case study. Thank you!
ReplyDelete