Saturday, July 30, 2011

29. Remembering CORY AQUINO (Memorabilia)

We will always remember Cory, wife of Ninoy for the Yellow ribbons and for being the 1st woman president of the Philippines, who restored democracy.  

I will always remember her as a humble housewife who fought Pres. Marcos,  a powerful dictator, that led to the bloodless EDSA revolution.  Her ascension to the presidency became a symbolic victory and triumph of good versus evil.  I admired Pres. Cory's selfless love for our country and devotion to God.  She is an inspiration to every Filipino. 
These are memorabilia that I collected in honor of this great woman. 

Campaign dolls and pins when Cory ran against Marcos for the presidency on Feb 1986

 


Button pins issued when President Cory Aquino died on August 1, 2009

Campaign pins when Cory ran for the presidency on Feb 1986

Various campaign pins of  Cory when she ran against Marcos on Feb 1986

CORY Button Pins which I donated to Malacanang Museum


CORY Doll and Pins which I donated to Malacanang Museum

Pres. Corazon "Cory" Aquino sculpture bust made by F CAEDO

CORY political memorabilia which I donated to Malacanang Museum now on display.

Some CORY button pins which I donated to Malacanang Museum, now on display




4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I am looking for information about the collector's market
    for the Marcos presidency - namely, a set of dinnerware
    with the presidential seal.
    Who would be interested in that item, and where could I
    get further information in terms of price ranges?
    Thanks so much,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayson VillagomezJuly 30, 2012 at 3:46 PM

    Hello, how can I reach you? I am planning to feature you on TV5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. How can I reach you? I need your help for my case study. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete